QSC KS118 18″ Direct Radiating 3600 Watt Class D Powered Subwoofer w/ DSP
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.