MDJ-1000 Gemini Professional DJ CD Player with USB
The Gemini MDJ-1000 is a professional DJ CD Player which features a large full colour screen and allows you to use 1 USB stick to share music between up to 4 players. This unit also allows you to unleash your creativity as you can connect up to 4 MDJ-1000s. Now stocked across all Beyond Sound & Lighting stores and available online.
The MDJ-1000 is designed with a large 4.3-inch full color screen that provides real-time visual feedback of your playing track. In play mode the screen shows track position on a large full size waveform with full track information including title, time, BPM and Pitch. In addition the display has visual feedback for Slip mode, Hot Cue points as well as active Loops. When browsing the display will show all your songs data including cover art.
One USB Stick, No Problem
Gemini’s new MDJ-1000 focuses on ease of use; you can now use 1 USB stick to share music between up to 4 players. The new LINK mode enables up to 4 players to be connected over Ethernet. When using 2 you can connect them with a standard Ethernet, when using up to 4 simply connect via a LAN Router. Sharing a music library is just the beginning.
Connect up to 4 MDJ-1000’s and enable SYNC to match the tempos for even smoother mixing. Freeing up precious time to get creative with 4 Hot Cues, 8 Auto Loops, Slip and Scratch. Also, thanks to its MIDI capabilities, you can control the parameters of your favourite DJ software right from the unit and route your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard!
- USB input for flash drive
- MIDI capability for use as a software controller
- Slot-in CD-ROM compatible with Audio CDs, CD-Rs, MP3-CDs
- Ethernet LINK functionality for library sharing between up to 4 players
- 4.3” full-colour display with large waveform display
- PC/MAC Audio interface (up to 24-bit/192 kHz)
- 8” touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display and resistance control
- 4 programmable HOT CUE points for instant track playback points
- 8 selectable instant Auto Loop sizes plus manual loop
- 3 selectable jog modes: Search/Pitch Bend/Scratch Effect with SLIP mode and Reverse
Outputs: Stereo RCA outputs and S/PDIF digital audio outputs
Plays: MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF formats
BPM functions: including auto (sync), manual (tap), and BPM lock
Variable pitch control: with six settings: +/- 4%, 8%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100% and Master Tempo control
Start/Stop: time jog mode adjustment
Dimensions: 337 x 305 x 103.5 mm