KRK ROKIT RP4G3 4″ Studio Monitors (Black Pair)
KRK’s ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1″ soft dome tweeter and 4″ glass-Aramid composite woofer.
It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
The Rokit 4 G3 is the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1″ Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port â€” Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, Â¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.