Traktor Audio 2 Native Instuments DJ Soundcard
The Native Instruments Traktor Audio 2 soundcard was one of the first high-quality DJ soundcards available. With 2 channel output for connecting headphones and a master, or 2-channel master output for connecting to a mixer. Trusted worldwide by top DJs and producers such as Carl Cox, Ritchie Hawtin, DubFire, and more. Now stocked at Australia’s favourite DJ shop, Beyond Sound & Lighting,
The pocket sized Native Instruments TA2 is the smallest DJ audio interface in the world and the perfect mobile solution for the travelling DJ. The onboard, premium-quality AD/DA converters and high gain, punchy output levels ensure a pristine and loud sound – wherever you are.
The TA2 by Native Instruments comes with Traktor LE 2 and a 30-pin iOS cable. All you need to do is plug it in and get the party started. The soundcard can also be used with Traktor DJ (made for iOS) and Traktor Pro 2. Simply connect it to your iPad or iPhone for a complete mobile DJ set up and then head to the after party, with no heavy lifting required at all. Running completely on USB power, the TA2 requires no separate power supply: so it’s truly plug and play.
Low latency Mac and PC drivers ensure a seamless integration between hardware and software. And 2 output LEDs on the unit instantly communicate whether your signal chain is completed. You can even listen to the next track before your crowd hears it with the TA2’s multiple headphone outputs.
- Ultra-portable sound-card transforms your laptop or iOS device into a club-ready DJ rig
- Plug-and-play with Traktor Pro software
- Pristine, punchy 24-bit/48 kHz pro sound quality
- 2 Channel Output with individual volume control
- Send two stereo tracks to separate mixer channels
- Included Traktor LE 2 software
- System Requirements:
- General Requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Dimensions: 26 x 59 x 91 mm
- Weight: 84 g
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)