Shure Beta58A Cardioid Vocal Microphone Hire
You need top performance from your live vocal mic. It has to be ready for the job, day in and day out — and sound great every time. In other words, you need a Shure Beta 58A! Perfect for vocals in the live environment, this go-to dynamic mic gives you the ruggedness you need, while its supercardioid pickup pattern excels at keeping outside sound sources at bay. The Beta 58 has a very smooth frequency response, so it works well on all kinds of voices — both male and female. When clean, clear, detailed stage sound is a requirement and not a goal, choose the Beta 58A.
Like all Shure mics, the Beta 58A is built road tough. You simply won’t find a more dependable mic! Singers will love this mic, and its internal shockmount minimizes handling noise — so it’s a true handheld performer. Don’t compromise when it comes to your live vocal mic; make it a genuine Shure Beta 58A.
- Frequency response 50Hz to 16kHz with natural presence boost at 4kHz and 9kHz
- Tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Supercardioid (unidirectional) dynamic