Rane SL2 Serato Scratch Interface
The Rane SL2 is a compact 24-bit 48kHz 2-Channel DJ interface that allows you to convert your exisitng DJ rig into a powerful Serato DJ Rig. Built for performance the SL2 will easy slot into any existing 2 deck setup and includes the time code for an easy plug and play with Serato. Now stocked at all Beyond Sound & Lighting stores and available online with fast delivery Australia wide.
A compact, professional two-deck interface packed with creative features to give DJs a competitive edge.
Boasting high quality 48 kHz, 24-bit audio, the Rane SL2 outputs a warm, punchy sound that you have to hear to believe.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for studio production with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with optional external 7.5V DC power supply
The Rane SL2 is the replacement for the Rane SL1. The Rane SL1 is no longer in production, but owners will continue to receive technical support and free software updates.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Req: 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- Frequency Response: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- USB 2.0 High Speed Port Required: 3-unit load (300 mA max)
- SL2 Unit: Size 141 x 125 x 33 mm
- Weight: 2Kg