Alesis Phonolink External Sound Card
The Alesis Phonolink is the perfect tool for recording your DJ Sets at clubs or gigs, or for converting your vinyl LP’s into digital format. The unit is a simple plug-and-lay operation and will work with most major audio recording software. Now Available from Beyond Sound & Lighting stores across Australia, call us today to discuss your DJ recording/playback needs.
PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. PhonoLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Connect turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
|Sample rate:||44.1 kHz|
|Connectors:||dual RCA, male and USB|
|Mac Requirements:||OS X 10.4 or higher|
|PC Requirements:||Windows 7, Vista, or XP|