Korg Kaoss Ossilator2 DJ Sample Pad
Boasting a supercharged sound generator, Kaossilator 2 delivers excellent synth and drum sounds spanning a wide range of genres, plus dramatically expanded loop recording. Use the internal mic to record guitar, vocal, or other audio source – just as with a looper effect. The Organic Electroluminescent (OEL) display provides superb visibility. Add to that a touch slider for ease of use, microSD card data saving, plus a built-in speaker and battery power. All of these features reflect the enhancements incorporated into the sleek and exciting Kaossilator 2.
Korg’s acclaimed synthesizer technology has been meticulously packed into this sleek, compact format. The 150 ready-to-play sounds cover a broad range of styles including hip-hop, house, dubstep, new disco, and electro. In addition, the Kaossilator 2 provides a solid set of synth sounds such as synth lead, synth bass, acoustic sounds such as piano or guitar, and even sound effects for DJ use.
PCM sound generation provides drum sounds and drum performances that are more realistic than ever. There are 15 Drum Kits in the Kaossilator 2. Each Drum Kit consists of instruments such as kick, snare, and hi-hat. In addition, there are 25 Rhythm Loop patterns that let you create drum phrases simply by moving your finger. The lineup of sounds covers numerous genres, so you’ll be sure to find the drum sounds you need.
- Simply tap or slide your finger across the X-Y touchpad
- 150 built-in sounds cover every style of dance music
- PCM sound engine serves up realistic drums
- Scale Key and Note Range eliminates “wrong” notes
- Built-in Gate Arpeggiator with adjustable gate time and swing settings
- Loop Recording allows the creation of layered phrases with unlimited overdubs
- Dual Loop Recording banks allow DJ-Style mutes and cross-fades
- Record using the built-in mic; or use the mic input for recording of external input
- microSD/SDHC card slot for saving loops and recorded performances
Program Categories: Lead (25), Acoustic (10), Bass (30), Chord (25), SE (20), Drum (15), Drum Patterns (25)
Key Range: ±12
Gate Arpeggiator: 50 patterns