CHAUVET DJ FLARECON-AIR WIRELESS DMX CONTROL INTERFACE
The FlareCON™ Air utilizes cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET® DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi™ products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi™ transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON™ app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON™ Air then converts the Wi-Fi™ signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi™ and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The FlareCON™ app is available for both Android™ and iOS® in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON™ Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi™ lights or receivers. The FlareCON™ Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
- Compact, easy-to-use Wi-Fi™ receiver and wireless D-Fi™ transmitter in a single unit
- Compatible with Android™ operating system and Mac iOS® on both smartphones and tablets
- Output can be used in wireless D-Fi™ or wired DMX protocols
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
DMX Channels: 512
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Antenna connection: RP-SMA
Max Unobstructed Distance (Wi-Fi™): 100 ft (30.5 m)
Max Unobstructed Distance (D-Fi™): 600 ft (183 m)
Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 240 VAC, 50 Hz)
Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 0.6 kg
Size: 142 x 91 x 46 mm
Approvals: CE, FCC