FB4-QS PANGOLIN FB4 OEM INTERFACE WITH QUICKSHOW
FB4 is a media server for your laser shows, allowing you to control all projector and show control parameters, as well as giving you the ability to easily interface with other lighting and production equipment. You can control FB4 from a lighting console, PC, or in auto-mode.
FB4 is a customisation OEM hardware device, that can be configured in different ways based on your needs as a client. FB4 was originally designed to be installed directly inside of your laser projector, thus giving you the option of entirely eliminating the ILDA (DB-25 cable) from your show setup, and allowing you to operate your laser more like a standard lighting fixture. FB4 can also be built into a standalone enclosure, if you wish to use the hardware outside of the laser projector.
The FB4 Standard product you see here features the FB4 main board, custom network/ArtNet port, SD card memory (for automatic show playback) and the full color OLED display (for control over a variety of projector parameters, including colors, geometric correction, safety and more).
- Full Network Control
- Standalone SD card memory (auto-show playback)
- Full colour OLED display
- Support for DMX, ArtNet, ILDA, OSC and CITP (coming soon)
- Support for up to 120K scan speeds
- Support for 6-colour channels
- Improved high definition laser output, with interpolation
- Ability to control of more lasers from a single work station via Ethernet hub
- Modular, customisable design
- Includes Quickshow laser software with over 2000 presets
*Please Note: This is an ‘order-in’ product, and can take up to 10 business days to arrive