DEEP6-OBS Auralex Acoustics Low Frequency Absorber
The Deep6 Low-Frequency Absorber is a 150x 600 x 1200mm powder-coated, black steel frame-enclosed absorption device. The Deep6 Low-Frequency Absorber is specifically designed to be installed on a wall or across a vertical corner to improve low-frequency absorption throughout the room and accuracy at the mix position, but without the sonic artifacts of competing products. This solidly constructed acoustical treatment is the perfect choice for rooms where corner-fitted bass traps are not possible due to doors or windows, and provides usable broadband control down to 80 Hz. The Deep6 provides effective low frequency absorption down to 40Hz when corner mounted.
Each Deep6 comes fully assembled and ready to install with the included wall mounting brackets. Additional corner mounting brackets are available.
- Effective broadband control from 40 Hz and up
- Mounts to walls and corners
- Commercial and Residential Applications
- Low frequency control in a slim 6″ profile
- Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E84
- Complements mid-high acoustical products & turns them into a complete broadband system!
Dimensions:600 x 1200mm
NCR: 1.00 (Flush wall mounted)