CMD-LC1 Behringer MIDI Trigger Controller
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
Ableton Live is amazing and powerful software, adding new DJ converts on a daily basis. While the benefits of Live for DJ use are clear, compelling hardware control can be a challenge. As a DJ, do you move away from the workflow you’ve been using for years and feel comfortable with? Or do you map Live to a traditional controller, but miss out on the number of buttons needed to trigger clips effectively? The CMD LC-1 provides the best of both worlds.
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn’t just about clips; it’s also about effects. So there’s an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools*, Ableton Live*, Bitwig Studio* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4-color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany