CHAUVET DJ EZPART6-USB USB BATTERY POWERED PARCAN
Chauvet DJ EZParT6-USB
The Chauvet DJ EZParT6-USB is a compact battery-operated, tri- colour RGB LED wash light. Allows you to add colour virtually anywhere!
Featuring the latest D-Fi USB technology for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control to make your set-ups faster and easier. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours from a single charge with a quick view battery life indicator. And built-in auto programs and colour preset for stand alone operation without needing DMX. Or full control of the fixture with DMX. Perfect for DJs, bands, and performers on the go wanting quality lighting in a free and convenient configuration.
The Ezpar T6 USB is also supplied with the Chauvet IRC-6 for wireless control of the LED parcan right out of the box.
Also its ultra compact design, it easily fits inside 290mm Box trussing to serve as a truss warmer, and travels easily in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag.
Chauvet DJ’s DFi-USB technology allows you to connect and control to your compatible fixtures completely wireless. Making it ideal for mobile entertainers and performers like DJs and Bands, as well as productions with hard to access areas. Further more DFi technology can be set to work as a transmitter or receiver, perfect for DMX or Master / Slave applications.
For more information the DFi-USB product page.
- Battery-operated, tri- color RGB LED Par goes anywhere light is needed
- Rechargeable, lithium battery lasts up to 20 hours from a single charge and you can easily check the battery status with the built-in battery life indicator
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave
- Supplied with IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 6 LEDs (Tri-color RGB) 3 W, (0.82 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 21 Hz
PWM Frequency: 1.20k Hz
Beam Angle: 19°
Field Angle: 29°
Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 8 hours
(single colour): 20 hours
Recharge Time: 4.5 hours
Illuminance: 1,440 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 41 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 23 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 1.7 kg
Size: 180 x 105 x 231 mm
Optional Controllers: IRC – 6, D-Fi USB