BITWIG Studio Production Software
BITWIG has just released its brand new ‘Studio’ production software that has gripped the global market. BitWig Studio has been designed in a way that is logical for experienced production software users with a host of extra features they can call upon to edit and create their own sound, and at the same time user friendly for those wanting to enter the world of production. Now on display instore at Beyond Sound & Lighting and available online.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your productions, giving you access to every aspect of your workflow as needed. Streamline your creative process and quickly take your music from ideas to complete songs, tracks and compositions. With Bitwig Studio, you’re in command of a workflow that works best for you.
We’ve partnered with some of the best sound designers in the business to give you over a thousand quality presets right out of the box.
Make use of over 50 included devices, including conventional Instruments (Polysynth, FM-4, Organ, Sampler, and analog-style Drum Modules) and FX (Delays, Equalizers, Compressors), as well as Container devices (to build parallel instrument or effect chains), Note FX, and Modulator devices (additional controllers like LFOs and step sequencers for modulating any other device). Extend this collection with your favorite VST effects and instruments, and use them side by side with the internal devices.
- Cross-platform DAW (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Intuitive non-linear sequencing for the studio world and beyond
- VST 2.4 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging and plug-in crash protection
- Unlimited Audio, Note, and Effect Tracks
- Unified Modulation System: Use Macro Controls, Note Expressions, LFOs, and Envelope Followers to modulate any device parameter, including nested internal devices and even VST plug-ins
- Note and Audio expressions, including per-note Micro-Pitch Control
- Automatic sample slicing to both Sampler or Drum Machine
- Record and edit both track and clip automation in absolute and relative modes
- Support for numerous MIDI controllers out of the box
- Open Controller API: Lets you create and customize functionality for virtually any MIDI controller, including scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio
- Supports: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis