Behringer NOX404 2-Channel DJ Mixer with FX and USB
Behringer’s NOX404 2-Channel DJ Mixer is a compact high-quality mixer designed to give you everything that you need for your mixes and sets. Featuring a built-in USB audio interface, beat sync-able FX, high performance VCA faders, and xenyx mic preamp. It is the ultimate DJ Mixer and ideal for any level DJ. Now stocked at Beyond Sound & Lighting stores across Australia. Call us today to find out more and discuss your DJ needs.
Whether you’re just getting your DJ rig together, or you’re looking for an extremely easy to operate mixer, the NOX404 DJ Mixer was designed specifically for you. Make no mistake about it, the NOX404 has everything you could need in a DJ mixer. Professional features include; ‘Beat-Sync-able’ FX, built-in USB interface, a balanced Mic Input with our exceptional XENYX Mic Preamp, and is recognized by audio professionals all over the world for its transparency and low-noise, high-headroom performance. The mixer also comes fitted with super-smooth Ultraglide VCA Crossfader and channel faders, with up to a 500,000 cycle lifespan, and premium-grade phono preamps. The NOX404 packs all this and more into a rugged, ‘built-like-a-tank’ chassis designed for years of flawless performance.
- Premium 2-channel battle DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium ‘contact-free’ optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file.
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2 or Master
- Awesome 3-band EQs with full-kill filters plus 10-segment level meters with peak hold function
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 2 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 2 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with adjustable fader curve for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Adjustable curve for crossfader and channel faders
- FX Send & Return loop to connect external FX devices
- Extensive XLR Master and Record outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
|Channels||2 + mic|
|Analog Inputs||2 x stereo RCA line, 2 x stereo RCA phono, 1 x 1/4-Inch mic|
|Analog Outputs||2 x balanced XLR, 1, x stereo 1/4-Inch TRS, 1 x stereo RCA|
|Headphones||1 x 1/4-Inch TRS|
|Faders||2 x Channel, 1 x Cue|
|EQs||3-band with kills|
|USB Connectivity||1x Type-B|
|Sample Rate||16-bit, 44.1kHz / 48kHz|
|Dimensions||108 x 255 x 320mm|