Behringer DX626 3-Channel DJ Mixer
The PRO MIXER DX626 is a professional high-quality 3-channel DJ mixer with integrated Beat-Per-Minute (BPM) counter, and embodies a proven 3-channel design loved by DJs worldwide – beginners and professionals alike. Its super-smooth, dual-rail ‘Ultraglide’ crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles guarantees years of flawless performance.
Numerous features, such as 3 dual-input stereo channels, with Gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB); one channel switch-able to studio-grade ULN microphone input; and manual Talkover function, enable you to work in completely new and imaginative ways. Additional features include PFL function with a Master/PFL mix option and a peak-hold Level meter with a dedicated PFL bar graph. There is also a BNC gooseneck lamp socket. The DX626 is extremely easy to use – giving you free rein over your creativity.
- Professional 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and Gain control per channel
- Manual talkover function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with master/PFL mix option
- Precise peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- BNC gooseneck Lamp socket
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany