ARC System 2 IK Multimedia Advanced Room Tuning System
ARC System 2 (Advanced Room Correction) is the sequel of the first and only acoustic correction system that combines a measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to improve the sound reliability and acoustics of your studio in an elegant, low-cost portable solution.
ARC uses Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 patented technology to improve your monitoring system so what you hear is not affected by distortions caused by room acoustics. Near field monitor systems used in studio applications are designed to deliver sound without distortion or coloration. However when they are placed in a room, surrounding walls, ceiling, furniture, and other objects reflect and absorb sounds, creating complex distortions specific to that room. This ultimately causes them to lose the accuracy they have been designed for, and you end up hearing more of the sound of the room, than the music actually being produced.
- The first DAW-based acoustic room correction plug-in
- Includes a measurement microphone, software and correction plug-in
- Based on Audyssey MultEQreg; XT32 patented technology that corrects frequency and phase distortions in multiple room points
- Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response for faster, more reliable mixing
- Improves the sound of any room – from bedroom studio to high-end control rooms
- Step by step measurement set-up can be made by anyone
- Perfect for the traveling engineer and on-the-spot corrections
- 64-bit native plug-in compatibility
Macreg; (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel® processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).
- Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
Windows® (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Requires an ASIO compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).