Akai APC-Mini MIDI Production Controller
The Akai APC Mini is the latest addition to the popular APC family. The Mini is a compact and ultra portable unit with 64 APC trigger pads, and 9 assignable channel faders for complete of your favourite DAW, even on the road. Now stocked at allBeyond Sound & Lighting stores, and available online with fast free shipping Australia wide.
Dexterous, versatile, and powerful, the only thing “mini” about this Ableton controller is the size. APC mini is the most portable all-in-one Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality. Engineered specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, APC mini concentrates the essential features of the APC40 mkII, Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton controller, into a compact design that fits in your backpack. The result is a dynamic instrument that empowers you to make music with Ableton Live—anywhere.
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8×8 clip matrix with tri-colour lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port