Akai Timbre Wolf Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
Beyond Sound & Lighting is proud to stock AKAI’s Timbre Wolf. This 4-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer features 25-key custom key bed and 32-step sequence. Perfect for creating sounds and sequences on the fly during your performance, or as a powerful studio synth.
Timbre Wolf is a 4-voice polyphonic analog monster. Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth, Timbre Wolf bares a beastly sound and features our high quality 25-key custom Akai Pro key bed.
Easily customise the sound of each voice independently as you play, and Timbre Wolf also features a 32-step sequencer for each voice. An LED display and Octave ± controls gives you visual command of your sound and amazing flexibility.
In Timbre Wolf we present a beautifully designed, wildly versatile analogue synth that sounds as great as it looks and is ready to howl in studio and on stage.
- True analogue 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth
- Independently customise the sound of each voice as you play
- Gate trigger In/Out, for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers or external sound sources
- 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Professional-quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keyboard
|Sound Engine Type(s)||Analogue|
|Number of Keys||25|
|Type of Keys||Velocity-sensitive keys|
|Number of Presets||16 patterns, each with 2 sequences|
|Sequencer||32-step (each voice)|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/8″ (gate trig in)|
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4″ TRS (main out), 1 x 1/4″ TRS (headphones), 4 x 1/4″ TRS (voices 1-4 out), 1 x 1/8″ (gate trig out)|
|USB||USB Type B (MIDI to computer)|
|Dimensions||427 x 348 x 79 mm|