Akai MPD32 USB/MIDI 16 Pad Production Controller
Beyond Sound & Lighting gives you the AKAI MPD32 Production Midi controller
A compact USB powered device that can be routed through any producing software to give you ultimate PAD, Rotary and fader control over your production. Check out the MPD32 at your local Beyond Sound & Lighting Today! or buy online
The heart of the MPD32 is its bank of 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, an Akai Pro exclusive.
You can access four different banks of sounds from the MPC pads for a total of 64 sounds at your fingertips.
The MPD32 also borrows the MPC series’ assignable Q-Link controllers, enabling you to control nearly any parameters in your software in real time. You get eight assignable Q-Link faders, eight assignable Q-Link 360° knobs, and eight assignable Q-Link buttons so you’ll spend less time with the mouse and more time making music.
Even better, each Q-Link can access three different parameters for a total of 72 real-time Q-Links!
The MPD32 also gives you a dedicated set of transport controls for instant access to the most commonly used DAW or sequencing-software controls.
- MIDI controller for production and performance
- MPC pads: bank of 16, velocity and pressure-sensitive
- Four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 sounds accessible from the pads
- Eight assignable Q-Link faders, eight assignable Q-Link 360° knobs, and eight assignable Q-Link buttons, all three banks
- MIDI-synced MPC Note Repeat and MPC Swing
- Two assignable footswitch inputs and expression-pedal input
- Dedicated transport controls
- Backlit, easy-to-read display
- MIDI-over-USB or MIDI operation
- USB powered or powered via optional AC adapter
- MPC 16-Level and Full Level
- Comes with custom versions of Ableton Live Lite, FXpansion BFD Lite, and Vyzor Editor Librarian software
- 30 user-definable presets for DAW applications