Akai MAX25 Digital USB/Midi Keyboard w/ CV & MPC Pads
Beyond Sound & Lighting brings you the Akai MAX25, a revolutionary 25-Key USB/MIDI Keyboard.
MAX25 places revolutionary control at your fingertips with the ability to command anything, from vintage analog synths via its CV/Gate outputs to modern MIDI and USB MIDI devices. With an intuitive layout and included Ableton Live Lite, AkaiConnect, and Ignite music creation software, MAX25 offers instant, powerful creative capabilities. From its 25 semi-weighted keys and 8 real MPC pads, to its groundbreaking LED touch faders and built-in 16-note step sequencer, MAX25 combines cutting-edge Akai Pro technology with classic capability to give you an unprecedented music-making experience.
MAX25 is one of the most unique controllers ever engineered. Right away you’ll notice one of its most distinguishing features: four banks of four backlit LED touch faders, allowing you to assign up to 16 control parameters. You can use MAX25’s LED touch faders just like analog faders by simply dragging your finger along their touch strips, or you can perform instant leaps in any MIDI value from zero to maxed out and everything in between—an unprecedented, unmatched controller capability.
- 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for musical expression
- 4 backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
- 8 backlit real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
- CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
- Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
- Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
- 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks, total of 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
- Included Akai Connect software automatically maps to VST plugins
- Mackie Control modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
- Includes Ignite music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds
- Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software included