Ableton Push 2 MIDI Workstation for Ableton Live 9
DJ City has the NEW Push 2 from Ableton now in stock! The new and improved Push2 features a high resolution full colour display, enhanced VST and sample browsing, mix window with track meter level display, and loads more.
Push is an instrument that puts everything you need to make music in one place—at your fingertips.
The new Ableton Push has been re-designed to help take your music production to the next level with a natural work flow, easy to understand layout, and responsive controls; all without needing to look at the computer. The Push 2 includes a new high resolution full-colour LCD display that displays all the data and information you need from the waveforms of a recording ‘clip / sample’ to your sample and instrument library for easy browsing, and even full track meter levels allowing for more precise adjustment.
This powerful production digital audio workstation is supplied with Ableton Live Lite 9 music creation software and is designed for full integration with Ableton Live 9.5 or Ableton Live 9
DJ City is also offering an Ableton exclusive ‘Trade-in’ price for customers wanting to update their existing Ableton Push controller.
- Complete production workstation
- 64 Velocity sensitivity and RGB backlit pads
- Integrates fully wit Ableton Live 9.5
- High resolution LCD display
- Enhanced track, session, and instrument navigation
- Supplied with Ableton Live Lite 9 music software
– 64 Velocity sensitive (key pad)
– 65 control & transport pads
– 11 Rotary knobs
– 17cm Touch strip
– USB Type-B
– 2x 1/4″ Jack Pedal / Footswitch Inputs
Power Requirements: 12V DC Power Supply (included) Dimensions:378 x 304 x 42mm (includes knobs)